Help with eReserve
Logging on to the eReserve system
After clicking on a link to an eReserve, you will be asked to log on to the eReserve system with your library barcode and PIN.
The PDF (portable document format) files require the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available for free on the Adobe website.
- if material is available on eReserve, "*ELECTRONIC COPY AVAILABLE*" will appear in the display
- click on the title you want to display
- depending on the material, you may be asked to choose a particular part before you are required to enter your barcode and PIN
- barcode - the barcode number from your student or faculty ID card
- PIN - the personal identification number that you have chosen. If you don't know what that is, check with a library staff member at the Circulation Desk.
- choose either the Print or Save icon to print or save
- for a converted Power Point presentation which has opened in the PowerPoint Player web plugin, invoke the Print dialogue box by right-clicking anywhere on a slide except a link, then selecting “Print” from the resulting pop-up menu
Printing multiple pages to one sheet of paper
These instructions vary depending on the operating system:
- bring up the Print dialogue box (see above)
- specify page(s) to print
- click the Properties button
- on the Layout drop-down menu, select the number of pages per sheet to print
- click OK in the Properties dialogue box
- click OK in the Print dialogue box