You are here: The University of Winnipeg / Library / Collections / Media Collection /
Instructions for Booking a VHS or DVD Video
- Go to the title search in the Library's online catalogue
- Enter the title of the video or DVD and click the "search" button.
- Directly above the CALL number in the record, click on 'Book This Material."
- Type in your library barcode and PIN, then click the "submit" button.
- Choose the time and date you wish to book the video.
If you have any problems, please call the Circulation staff at 204.786.9808 for assistance.
- Use the Library
- Help with Research
- About Us
- For Faculty
- WinnSpace Institutional Repository
- How to comply with the Tri-Agency Open Access Policy on Publications
- Avoiding Predatory Publishers
- Author Rights and Copyright
- Scholarly Research Tools
- Research Impact
- UW Hosted Scholarly Journals
- Digital Preservation
- Open Access Publishing
- Open Access Week 2016