Submit a Thesis or Dissertation to WinnSpace
Simplified procedure, June 2016
Note: These instructions apply to graduate theses. For questions about undergraduate theses please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before submitting your thesis or dissertation to WinnSpace, please make sure
- This is the final, approved document that has been accepted by the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
- You have secured sufficient permissions for including any work produced by others. (For more information, see the UWinnipeg Copyright Guide – Thesis Preparation Information or contact the Copyright Office.)
- You have carefully read the “General Thesis Guidelines” section of the Faculty of Graduate Studies Policies and Guidelines. You are responsible for ensuring you have not included any copyrighted materials without proper permission nor any documents with signatures (e.g., ethics pages, approval pages, etc.) in your PDF file. You must verify the accuracy of your PDF and any accompanying files. Any questions about creating your files or about acceptable file formats may be addressed to email@example.com.
- You are ready to make your thesis or dissertation permanently available online in a publicly accessible repository. Once submitted, no changes will be allowed. By submitting, you are agreeing to the non-exclusive distribution license.
Once you are ready to submit,
- Carefully fill out and submit the Graduate Student Thesis Library Submission Form. Make sure all required information is supplied, and is entered exactly as shown on your approved thesis.
- Email your thesis and any accompanying files to Deanna England (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The submission will be reviewed by Library staff to ensure all technical requirements for the repository are met.