Visit the library reference desk to get in-person assistance with your research. You can also call or email us with questions.
Reference Services provides assistance to students, faculty, and staff in identifying and using the print and electronic resources.
A reference staff member will try to respond to email reference queries within 24 hours.
The reference desk is open weekdays, between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm.
Contact the Reference Department:
Phone: (204) 786-9815
- Use the Library
- Help with Research
- About Us
- For Faculty
- WinnSpace Institutional Repository
- How to comply with the Tri-Agency Open Access Policy on Publications
- Avoiding Predatory Publishers
- Author Rights and Copyright
- Scholarly Research Tools
- Research Impact
- UW Hosted Scholarly Journals
- Digital Preservation
- Open Access Publishing
- Open Access Week 2016