The Pitcairn Commons is a multipurpose learning space designed to accommodate the diverse needs of today's students.
On the library's main floor, just beyond the reference collection, lies the Pitcairn Commons. This multipurpose area is designed to give students easy access to the library collection, study space, technology, and librarian expertise, with the goal of facilitating discovery and learning.
The library runs regular sessions in the Commons to aid students in the use of the resources.
- Use the Library
- Help with Research
- About Us
- For Faculty
- WinnSpace Institutional Repository
- How to comply with the Tri-Agency Open Access Policy on Publications
- Avoiding Predatory Publishers
- Author Rights and Copyright
- Scholarly Research Tools
- Research Impact
- UW Hosted Scholarly Journals
- Digital Preservation
- Open Access Publishing
- Open Access Week 2016