fb pixel

Your Student ID Card

Thu. Aug. 31, 2023


A friendly reminder that a University of Winnipeg ID card is needed to borrow print materials from the library, use book lockers, and book study rooms. ID cards are also used for other university purposes, such as after-hours building access, using the fitness centre, and obtaining a bus pass.

University ID cards can be obtained through Student Central at the Rice Building. Once you have your card, stop by the library to make sure it is activated - we're located on the 4th floor of Centennial Hall.

Library Help Chat